Terms and Conditions
of Association and Contribution
By submitting Your Content to us, you agree that you have read, understand and accept the following terms in relation to the content and information (“Your Content”) you will send to Political Pandora (“Pandora,” “us,” or “our”):
1. Subject to the following provisions, Your Content may be published in any media or format and/or used for journalistic purposes generally. Your Content (including your name) may be put into the public domain and it could therefore become generally known and available (including on the internet).
2. Your phone number(s) and email address ('Your Contact Details') will not be published by us, nor will they be used or disclosed for any marketing purposes.
3. Your Contact Details may be used by us to contact you to verify your identity and your answers to this Form and to find out more about this story and your views on it and related stories. We may also use your contact details to contact you about unrelated stories.
4. You agree that:
Your Content is not false or libelous and does not infringe the privacy, data protection or confidentiality rights of any third party.
Your Content does not plagiarize or otherwise infringe any third party copyright, moral rights or any other intellectual property rights or similar rights. For example, you must not submit to us any photos, drawings or any recordings of any type unless you are the copyright owner or have the relevant consent of the copyright owner.
Your Content is truthful and not misleading. It relates to your own genuine personal experiences and/or is based upon your own knowledge.
Your Content is not hateful (including without limitation in relation to race, religion or sexual orientation), harassing, malicious, profane, discriminatory, obscene, sexually explicit, offensive, prejudicial to any active court proceedings or encouraging of violence or criminal action, does not breach any court orders, and is not otherwise unlawful.
Your Content does not amount to commercial speech or advertising or amount to an investigation by you and you have clearly and truthfully disclosed your interests in the subject matter (including any potential or actual conflicts of interest) and Your Content.
Your Content does not impersonate anyone else or otherwise misrepresents your identity, affiliation or status.
Your Content is not technically harmful (including, without limitation, viruses, logic bombs, Trojan horses, worms, harmful components, corrupted data or other malicious software, harmful data or conduct).
You are legally responsible for Your Content.
5. You retain any copyright you may have in Your Content.
By submitting Your Content to us, you grant us a perpetual, irrevocable, exclusive worldwide license to use, copy, host, index, cache, tag, encode, edit, transmit, adapt, modify, publish, translate, publicly display, publicly perform, make available, communicate and distribute Your Content (in whole or part) and/or to incorporate it in other works in any form, media, or technology now known or later developed. By submitting Your Content, you warrant that you have the right to grant this license.
6. We may edit, add to, remove or otherwise amend Your Content (or any part of it) in any way as we see fit in our sole discretion for journalistic purposes (for example without limitation we may edit Your Content for length and style and/or use it for or incorporate it in related stories). We may do any of these things whether or not Your Content has been published. We are not obliged to do any of these things and we may not.
7. If you are below the age of 18, by signing-up to be a creator at Political Pandora, you confirm your parent's and/ or guardian's approval of your participation.
8. Political Pandora's editing team will be working on Your Content, editing it and adding to it, therefore, you can not duplicate, republish or send this particular piece of writing to any other publication, agency, organisation or media portal for commercial purposes.
9. Membership at, and contribution to, Political Pandora is voluntary, and does not entail or warrant monetary compensation.
The views, ideas, thoughts, analysis and opinions shared in a particular piece of writing, being submitted to Political Pandora, are the sole intellectual property of the writer, and can be used by the writer in any way and in different forms, but the submitted article can not be duplicated.